Each episode of the NZ Tech Podcast features Paul Spain – and most episodes are supported by at least one other technologist, tech expert or tech journalist.
Brands wishing to send in products for review on the show or news releases and information should get in touch via Paul Spain’s website.
Some of the tech journalists featured on the show or have helped Paul Spain with Tech Reviews as part of an episode include:
- Emily Banks – USA (Mashable, Bloomberg)
- Bill Bennett – NZ (NZ Herald, IDG, various)
- Mary Jo Foley – USA (ZDNet)
- Tom Merritt – USA (
- Nilay Patel – USA (The Verge, Engadget)
- Jack Schofield – UK (The Gaurdan)
- Joshua Toposky – USA (The Verge, Bloomberg, The Outline)
- Tnkgrl (Myriam Joire) – USA (Engadget)
Many thanks to the brands that have supported NZ Tech Podcast, Paul Spain and the various tech journalists that have featured on the show. It’s the support of these companies that enables access to the very latest in technology to reviewed. Some of those who have helped through access to product (often ahead of launch) or have taken Paul to an event somewhere locally or around the world include:
- Spark (was Telecom NZ)
- And many more