Paul Spain is joined by Shona Grundy – COO of Winely and Exocule, and judge for NZ Hi Tech Awards, to discuss technology news and insights, and how bio tech companies like Exocule and Winely are using machine learning to help fast track alternative protein manufacturing.
- NZ Spotify uses get first dibs on new instant podcasting features
- Keanu Reeves change towards NFT’s
- Robotic finger with living skin
- Polestar now supports Apple CarPlay
- Engineer claims chatbot is sentient
- AI helping Type 2 Diabetes patients
Listen to NZ Tech Podcast: